12.13.2006

I always end the game being it!

3 Things that scare me: Walking in front of cars, Falling from great heights, My wife when I've F'd up, oh . . . and drowning (shiver)
3 People who make me laugh: Chris Rock, Tommy (I swear to god he's human), myself mostly
3 Things I love: My wife, My Family, My home
3 Things I hate: Liver, Driving in traffic, Neo-conseveratism and Facists and Extermists
3 Things I don't understand: Mean people, Speeding up when you're being passed, Dead languages
3 Things on my desk: Easier to name three things that aren't
3 Things I’m doing right now: wondering why I am actually doing this tag, perusing, differentiating
3 Things I want to do before I die: Win the Tour de France, see democracy defeat theocracy, experience the Eagles winning the Super Bowl
3 Things I can do: make potato salad; remove, repair and reinstall the engine of a 1968 VW Beetle; Drive from Cape May, NJ to Philadelphia, PA with my eyes closed
3 Things I can't do: Make sense of the Christian Right agenda, wait patiently, stand on my tippy toes
3 Things I think you should listen to: Someone elses point of view when you disagree with them, Dylan's Modern Times, reason
3 Things you should never listen to: People that tell you your ideas are stupid, The O'Reilly Factor, well mostly that first one
3 Things I'd like to learn: Gaelic, 5 string banjo, the reason why
3 Favorite foods: A great burger, Black Diamond Cheddar, Poached salmon
3 Beverages I drink regularly: Water, Beer, Red Wine
3 Shows I watched as a kid: Rowan & Martin's Laugh In, Anything with WARNER BROS. cartoons, The Sally Starr Show
3 People I’m tagging:No one, no where, no how

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home