4.01.2006

HB AKR!

First things first, especially on the 1st.

Hoppy Birday, Kayo!

Ms. Reid is 29 (aaaah . . . correction, 28. I need to check my facts.) today . . . yay!! Our own little April fool. Her mother and I are looking forward to visiting the great state of South Carolina in a week and seeing her and her boy, and yes . . . we'll come bearing gifts . . .

In other news . . .

This story just cannot be believed . . .

Needless to say, we're not stopping in Haywood County on our way through North Carolina.


3 Comments:

Blogger Chriswab said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Apr 01, 02:02:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Waldie said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. For the record, though, i'm 28 now, not 29. Not that it really matters, but still. We're looking forward to your visit as well. Though, this morning it's 85 degrees in our place. so, unless we find a new apartment this week, be forwarned.

Sun Apr 02, 09:21:00 AM 2006  
Blogger (jim) Bo Ba Log said...

Dag . . I have to check my sources. SOMEONE mentioned to me offhandedly that you'd be 30 next year . . .

Please acecpt my apologies . . . it does come with the territory of not having been around at the inception so that I have no personal knowledge of your birthyear. I will try to do better ( 1978, 1978, 1978 . . .)

Sun Apr 02, 11:11:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home