3.09.2006

I'm It!

Tagging . . . who came up with this idea, anyway? And its a good thing that I actually read Katie's blog, else how would I have known I was tagged . . . huh? WOULDJA TELL ME THAT!!

Four jobs I’ve had
Farm Hand (Every one should get their hands dirty once)
Parking Lot Attendant/Valet (An awesome job, I've driven Ferrari's, Lamborginis, Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Panteras, Aston Martins, you name it, but my fave is still the Porsche 911S)
Dog Sitter
Actor/Director

Four movies I can watch over and over (Other than The Natural and Rear Window, All Time favorites of mine)
The Quiet Man (Oh, boy St. Patrick's Day is coming!!)
Kelly's Heros
Used Cars (Dated, but "That's too F---'in" funny.
LOTR any or all

Four TV shows I love to watch
Deadwood
My Name is Earl and The Office (Gotta count as one)
Ken Burns "The Civil War"
5 minutes of Telemundo every once in a while ( What does the "T" in the corner REALLY stand for?)

Four places I’ve been on vacation
Ireland (the best)
Lucca, Italy (the best)
Bimini, Bahamas (the best)
West, baby (two weeks with D & K that ranks way up there)

Four favorite dishes
Diana’s Caper Pasta (sorry Chris, I gotta go with the original)
The Ugly Mug's Ocean Burger
Most every dinner that Diana likes enough to make three times
Pizza Hut's Pepperoni Lover's Pan Pizza (can't help myself)

Four websites I visit daily
NPR
Ebay
Google
Comcast

Four places I’d rather be
Doolin, Ireland
Key West, FL
The open air market in Rome ( ah . . the olive bread)
1876


Four bloggers I’m "tagging"

nope . . . not doin' it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home