2.03.2006

Okay, while I'm sharing . . .

I'm not really a big video game freak. Okay . . . that's not true. I was totally hooked on Tomb Raider and Doom a couple years back. But I haven't played anything recently.

Well . . . that's mostly because I don't own a console. I'd probably wile away hours and hours playing stuff like Halo, had I ever plunked down the bucks on a PS2 or an Xbox. But I didn't, and I have to get some credit for that, I think. I am, after all, really still a boy at heart.

And I am having trouble getting over the whole "Microsoft is the evil empire" thingy as well. I bought my first Mac in 1984, and I guess for as long as there are Mac's I'll be a little anti-Windows.

But besides that, I came across this XBox 360 commerical that never made it to TV, and its kind of a hoot. So I thought I'd share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home