12.06.2005

I like Pie!!

Okay, a couple talking points here.

First, I like to check out the blogs of the various people who comment on my posts. It seems fair, and is actually quite interesting. While I do not necessarily comment on their posts, rest assured, I've been there, lurking in the dusty corners.

Second, I really don't want to start doing all these, "What kind of a . . . " quizzes that I keep seeing. Okay, that's not true. I like doing them, I just don't want to post about them, as they start to feel like email birthday cards. You know, you want to remember someone, but actually going out and looking for a card and then getting it into the mail proved to be more than you could handle at this particular moment. See, I really enjoy blogging, and I would rather, at this point, put in the effort of coming up with something new than rely on these quizzes to create content.

Ahem . . . that being said . . . Anonymous Shannon , who prefers to remain ANONYMOUS, put up her results of a Pie quiz. Now I am a big pie guy. My mother was a big pie maker. My wife, God bless her floured hands, is a truly wonderful little "Pie Aficionado". And I believe that as you enter the Pearly Gates, there are pie shops lining both sides of Hallelujah Boulevard.

That being said, I took the quiz.

My dear mother would have been able to predict this outcome, though my wife would have been able to offer viable alternatives. Actually, I think the result had a lot to do with whipped cream, but here it is, the desert that, while just 3 years old I refered to as Monkey Pie . . .

You Are Pumpkin Pie

You're the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality
Those who like you are looking for something (someone!) special



Thanks Shannon, and good luck with the ankle.

Oh, and extra points for whoever comes up with the movie from which the title of this post comes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

I came out as cream pie. As far as I know, the only good thing about a cream pie is how good it looks on the person you threw it at.

Tue Dec 06, 06:00:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Chad said...

I'm not sure what movie that quote comes from, but each time I hear the word "pie," I'm reminded of Chicken Run.

"I don't want to be a pie. I don't like gravy." - funniest with a Scottish accent.

Tue Dec 06, 08:21:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home