11.01.2005

Bad days at the office.



Ever have one of those days? You're doing the best you can, but things just keep going downhill. I had a few of those at work recently. But I feel like it's important to remember, at those times, that things could be worse. I mean, I'm a graphic artist for goodness sake. Other than deadlines and unreasonable customers and uncooperative coworkers, how bad can it really be?

On days like this, I want to see pictures of OTHER people's bad days, to kinda, well, . . . uh . . . cheer myself up. Okay, that's cruel and insensitive. But it kinda works.

Take this guy, for example.

Somedays, you get the bull, somedays you get the horns.

3 Comments:

Blogger Waldie said...

but you know what they say? "don't mess with the bull; you'll get the horns."

of course, i agree with you there. sometimes (often?) i feel like i'm getting the proverbial horns, even though i'm staying totally away from the bull. sigh.

Tue Nov 01, 10:24:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Chad said...

I prefer to think of it as "Some days you're the dog. Some days, you're the hydrant."

True. So true.

Tue Nov 01, 10:36:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

GODDAMN!

Mon Nov 07, 08:03:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home